You spend 45 years ascending your wealth mountain and at the SUMMIT realize you only packed the tools necessary to climb up the mountain.
56% of all deaths on Mt. Everest occur on the way down. (*)
The same is true in your financial life.
Different tools are necessary to safely descend your wealth mountain.
- What if taxes go to 50% or higher during your retirement years?
- What if there is a market correction and you are taking distributions from those accounts?
- What if the IRS changes the rules on Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)?
- What if the government decides to tax 100% of your Social Security benefits at a 100% tax rate?
- What if Congress institutes an “extra tax” on money in 401ks, IRA, 403bs, SEPs?
You can avoid all these “what ifs” by packing tools in your backpack today to help you safely descend your wealth mountain…and give you lifetime peace of mind.
If what you thought to be true about your money turned out not to be true, when would you want to know? Let’s chat!
Remember, You Can Live Tax-Free in Retirement!
Judy Carlson, CPA
CEO & Founder
CORAM DEO FINANCIAL
“Simply Live Tax-Free”